This product is a 4K-compatible digital player that plays back content files on the built-in SSD or connected USB storage. Stream playback from network cameras and our servers is also supported. You can connect up to 4 monitors. In addition to video playback on the main unit itself, you can use the Display Content Manager (sold separately) to play schedules and play playlists that lay out videos, still images, HTML, and telops.
1. Seamless playback of 4K high-definition video
By using a projector or monitor that supports 4K, 4K images can be displayed seamlessly.
By reading the schedule in advance, it supports seamless playback without interruptions such as video switching.
2. Supports multiple resolution outputs other than 2K/4K
It supports 4K (3840×2160) and HD (1920×1080) as well as many common PC resolutions.
3. Supports video/still image/telop
4. Equipped with a browser that supports HTML5, allowing HTML materials to be registered as content
5. Layout can be displayed for each video, still image, file, and telop
6. Vertical screen display supported
7. Variety of 4-screen multi-monitor layout functions Square, vertical, horizontal
8. Support roll/crawl telop across 4 monitors
9. Live encoder / network camera support
10. Supports Pioneer LD/DVD compatible serial control
4K (3840 x 2160) video compressed with H.264 can be played.
Equipped with four HDMI 2.0 connectors, it is possible to display 4K x 1 screen or full HD x 4 screens.
– Guaranteed up to 30P when playing videos in 4K full screen.
It supports vertical display, multi-monitor, and bezel correction.
Supports seamless playback without interruptions such as video switching.
A laid-out program can be played according to a schedule.
– The layout conforms to SMIL, and can display a mixture of video, still images, telops, and HTML materials.
– Supports schedule and layout specification by using Display Content Manager (sold separately).
By calling the Web API from the outside, you can interrupt the schedule and play another video or still image.
– It can be used for text broadcasts in emergencies.
Live video from network cameras, etc. can be played back together with normal content such as motion and still images.
You can update the schedule and contents while playing the schedule.
– Automatically switch to new content after content update is complete.
– Supports multiple content update methods of push type and pull type.
It is possible to link with our cloud services (DCM Cloud, Marcus, Tsutto Sign, etc.).
It is equipped with a browser that supports HTML5, and supports HTML materials as content.
It supports external control and remote monitoring using Web API, and can be controlled and monitored via the Internet.
Supports Pioneer LD/DVD compatible serial control.
It supports various networks.
– Access to shared folders
– Content can be updated, controlled, and monitored in an Internet environment
– Can be operated without a network for local storage playback
High compatibility is achieved by adopting a common platform with MEDIAEDGE Decoder, which boasts stability and achievements.
Realized stable operation by adopting Linux OS.
|movie||Supports playback of video files compressed with H.264 or MPEG-2.
(Restrictions on playable files vary depending on the content played at the same time and other conditions)
MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 (ITU-T Rec. H.264)
– Maximum resolution: 3840 x 2160
– Maximum bit rate : 100Mbps
– Maximum frame rate: 30p
– Color space: 4:2:0
– Color depth: 8bit
– File formats: m2ts, mts, mp4, mov
MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-2)
– Maximum profile level: MP @HL
– Max resolution: 1920×1080
– Max bitrate:
35Mbps – File formats: mpg, m2p, m2t
|Audio (audio format included in the video)||MPEG-1 Audio Layer1, Layer2 (ISO/IEC 11172-3)
MPEG-2/4 AAC-LC (1-2ch)
|Still image||Still images can be enlarged or reduced to an arbitrary range and displayed.
-GIF (Animated GIF is not supported)
-jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
|HTML||Equipped with a browser that supports HTML5.
(We do not guarantee that all HTML5 pages can be displayed correctly)
-html, htm, asp
|telop||Text and background colors, font size, and scroll speed can be set for telops.
– text (character code is UTF-8 or Shift JIS)
-text, txt, rss, xml, rdf
|SMIL||Supports playback of playlists (a subset of SMIL2.0) created using “Display Content Manager” (sold separately, hereinafter referred to as DCM) .
-smil, smi, sml
|USDP-R2200S playable number||Video: 4K x 1 or HD x2
Still image: 8