This product is a 4K-compatible digital player that plays content files stored in the internal storage of the main unit or connected USB storage. Stream playback from network cameras and our servers is also supported. You can connect up to 4 monitors. In addition to video playback on the main unit itself, it is possible to use the Display Content Manager (sold separately) for schedule playback and playlist playback that lays out videos, still images, and telops.
Seamless playback of 4K high-definition video
By using a projector or monitor that supports 4K, 4K images can be displayed seamlessly.
By reading the schedule in advance, it supports seamless playback without interruptions such as video switching.
Supports 2K/4K output
Supports 4K (3840 x 2160) and HD (1920 x 1080) output.
Supports video/still image/telop
Equipped with a browser compatible with HTML5, HTML materials can be registered as content
Video, still image, file, caption can be displayed separately
Diverse 4-screen multi-monitor layout function
Supports roll/crawl telop across 4 monitors
Live encoder / network camera compatible
Supports Pioneer LD/DVD compatible serial control
4K (3840 x 2160) video compressed with H.265/H.264 can be played.
Equipped with four HDMI 2.0 connectors, it is possible to display 4K x 1 screen or full HD x 4 screens.
Supports multi-monitor and bezel correction.
Supports seamless playback without interruptions such as video switching.
A laid-out program can be played according to a schedule.
– The layout conforms to SMIL, and it is possible to display a mixture of moving images, still images, and telop materials.
– Supports schedule and layout specification by using Display Content Manager (sold separately).
* Mixed display of HTML material and video/still image/telop is not supported.
By calling the Web API from the outside, you can interrupt the schedule and play another video or still image.
– It can be used for text broadcasts in emergencies.
Live images from network cameras, etc. can be played back together with videos, still images, and telop materials.
You can update the schedule and contents while playing the schedule.
– Automatically switch to new content after content update is complete.
– Supports multiple content update methods of push type and pull type.
It is possible to link with our cloud services (DCM Cloud, Marcus, Tsutto Sign, etc.).
It is equipped with a browser that supports HTML5, and supports HTML materials as content.
It supports external control and remote monitoring using Web API, and can be controlled and monitored via the Internet.
Supports Pioneer LD/DVD compatible serial control.
It supports various networks.
– Access to shared folders
– Content can be updated, controlled, and monitored in an Internet environment
– Can be operated without a network for local storage playback
High compatibility is achieved by adopting a common platform with MEDIAEDGE Decoder, which boasts stability and achievements.
Realized stable operation by adopting Linux OS.